View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
ahblessedmama
Registered Users
seller

SOLD please delete

Disclaimer: I was a wool newbie, so I don't promise to know much about the items for sale (kind of wool, shaved/lanolinized/wool washed, etc). All measurements are approximate and unstretched waist/loose drawstring. Please forgive my ignorance and ask any questions before buying if you have them. These are heavy to ship but if my prices are way off, please let me know that too.

M? Olive/green cuffs w/extra wetzone layer soaker, rise is higher in back, 8.00ppd
W: 9.5" R: 17.5"

SOLD Cute drawstring brown/green/cream striped longies, L probably? Very soft, but pilly, 15.00ppd
W: 12.5" R: 19" I: 11"

SOLD Dark green w/ tan flecks M/L? drawstring soaker, lanolized but pilly, leg openings aren't stretchy, 9.00ppd
W: 11" R: 19"
[IMG][/IMG]

PM for fastest response. Will combine shipping if buying multiple items. Smoke free/one dog home. Ships to US addresses via USPS and delivery confirmation within 2-3 business days of Paypal payment. All sales are final - no returns/refunds. If you would like to add insurance to the total, please let me know - I cannot be responsible for any items once they have shipped. Thank you for your interest!

Last edited by ahblessedmama; 03-11-2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: SOLD please delete
ahblessedmama is offline   Reply With Quote