View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
cassie.sattler
Registered Users
seller

couponing at target gone wrong :(

well i just started really getting into using coupons which on average i can usually save 50-60% on my bill WHOO WHOOO! however i had a terrible time with the cashier today

first i had some target coupons
1.50 off two up&up cleaning items i bought their wipes at 1.79 each. he didnt even ring the second item up and didnt bother using the coupon. i got a fair price but come on really?!

i also had .75 off up & up fem. care item. i decided to use it on a 1.97 pack of pads which again he was to lazy and didnt even ring the item up or use the coupon...

i also had a 1$ off target coupon for a large thing of all detergent and a manufacture coupon for 2$ off two (target had a buy two get $5 gift card). that rang out right but he forgot to scan the 1$ off target coupon...

the only thing he got right where my paper towels that i had a piddly 25 cent off coupon for...

the prices came out remotely ok because he didnt bother scanning some items but seriously?! what if someone checked my bag and some items were not on there. is this rocket science? you dont even need to manually type the numbers for the coupons or anything
no wonder he was in the 10 items or less line