View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #18
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
As long as when they get there it says they were shipped by the 7th or before, you need to leave a positive. You have 5 business days to ship which would have been the 7th. You can not count weekends or holidays. I know she said she was going to send them out Monday, but she did not have to and she kept in contact and let you know that she got delayed.
Has she even been on since you messaged her asking for the dc #?If so, she needs to answer you, but then again she may be feeling hounded if you keep asking her and she has already told you she shipped( not saying this is the case, just playing devil's advocate). She still needs to give you the Dc # if she has been on and read your message.
First class mail can take up to a week to be delivered and can take even longer if the po screws up.
I am a firm believer in leaving negative when it is earned, but at this point she has not earned it.