Old 01-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #15
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Dark brown spotting and tinged discharge

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Did they do an u/s and find a heartbeat? If not, they probably didn't do anything that would tell them much, honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
No, not until the dating ultrasound in a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliki View Post
Yea, that.

Brown = old blood. And I have had 4 pregnancies, all with egg white type discharge throughout them all.

And, not to be an insensitive jerk, but there isn't anything anyone can do to stop a m/c right now anyway. So., if (God forbid) something bad is happening, there isn't much that can be done anyhow.

Try to relax, enjoy your pregnancy. Don't get alarmed unless you see bright red blood, start having lots of menstrual type cramping, or running a fever. Likely, everything is ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdipemama View Post
Same here.

Agreed. I got very dark pregnancy tests until a week and 1/2 after I started having my m/c. So I wouldn't test either because it's not going to tell you anything.

Every pregnancy is different. There is really no way to tell if this is a bad sign unless things progress to bright red blood and cramping even then it could still not be a m/c. Time again will tell if it's just old blood which I agree with the other ladies is very normal to see or experience during pregnancy. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. HH9M.
Thank you ladies
daisy0306 is offline   Reply With Quote