View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:31 AM   #16
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: sigh, I don't know how much more I can handle...

I'm glad that your tests came back normal...but I hope that you will be able to get some extra rest (go to bed at 9:30pm for a few days in a row) and make sure you're getting enough protein and drinking enough water. Try giving yourself some TLC (as much as possible with little ones)....even if you let them watch too much TV for a few days while you get caught up on rest. If those things help, then you will know that you just got run down and needed to catch up!

I find that when I'm really tired...my whole outlook is just down in the dumps even though I'm not truly depressed. When we're pregnant, our bodies are working hard to grow the new life and our sleep is more likely disrupted and keeping up with 3 kids (or even fewer than that), plus household responsibilities, plus any other stresses taking place in life....it can just be a lot. Focus on getting extra rest, and eating nutrient dense foods (meat, eggs, whole fruits, nuts, etc...), get together with a good friend that makes you smile, treat yourself to something (starbucks frap).

If that doesn't work, then you will have a better idea about depression.
happymama1 is online now   Reply With Quote