Thread: delete
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
Robin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
delete

I've listed 2 prices - one if you want multiple items - add these prices together and exact shipping will be added. I have a scale and an quite experienced at getting the cheapest shipping possible. Open to offers for multiple items, too. The other is a ppd price if you just want 1 item. Many more things in my other listings, too. Open to trades if you have good feedback here. Please make offers if you want multiple items. I really want to clear this stuff out.
Open to trades. ISO link in siggy.

left and middle are circo 2t hoodies. The black with hearts has been removed from its plastic only for the picture. The purple is the same thing; I just did not take it out of the plastic. They are knit cotton, not sweatshirt material. $4 each, $7 for both or 7ppd each or 11ppd for both
right is Koala Kids 24m/2t. red velour with satin roses at the neck. So cute! New with tags. $5 or 8ppd

TCP 24m cotton sleeper. blue fish. wash wear. faded. a few light stains. $1 or 4.50ppd

2t Gymboree cotton pjs. some fading from wash wear. $3 or 6.50ppd

24m, new with tags. sweatshirt fleece. $5 or 8.50ppd

b.t. kids 3t. It does not show in the photo, but there are embroidered flowers in the folds of the skirt that match the flowers on the bodice. no flaws. $3 or 7ppd

Rare Too! brand 3t corduroy dress. So cute! like new condition $4 or 8ppd

NIP Land's End 3t leggings. Red with silver snowflakes and Navy with silver stripes. $5 or 8ppd Navy TRADED

Faded Glory Organic purple leggings. Say size 4, but look like 3 to me. $2.50 or 5ppd

purple is 3t Circo NWT bootcut leggings purple traded
black is wonderkids 3t. black velour with satin trim. $2.50 or 5.50ppd

Gap 3 years pjs. wash wear. 1 small run in knee area. $2.50 or 6ppd

Disney Minnie Mouse pjs. top in excellent condition. bottom faded from wash wear and a grey stain on right lower leg that is about 3" long. $2 or 5.50ppd

NWT jumping beans fleece pjs. say 2t, but look really large. $4.50 or 8ppd

Gymboree 4. super cute. one very light (pink pen?) mark on skirt. some wear on ends of sleeves. wash wear on the inside (not outside). $4 or 8ppd

Circo NWT 2t-4t black knit tights (the thicker winter-type tights) $2 or 4.50ppd

__________________________________________________ ____________
Traded/Sold here:

Painting Red Rhinos 3t. slight wash wear. TRADED

2t-3t NWT gymboree patterned tights. TRADED

3t clamdiggers. NWT (say $35!) MulberriBush brand. TRADED

NWT 2T Tinkerbell swimsuit. UV50. TRADED

light pink are 1-3 years. a lot of threads that dangle where colors change, but not unraveling
dark pink are The Children's Place 24-36 months. pilling/wash wear
TRADED

Last edited by Robin; 04-12-2013 at 06:09 AM.
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote