View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #6
Phaedramekko
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hows everyone feeling?

I feel like this pregnancy is kicking my butt. I have constant cramps, sharp pains, back pain, and hip pain. After work my hip is in so much pain. I am a server which means there is no down time at work. I am still getting nauseous and occasionally throw up. I am 19 weeks along today and I have gained 12lbs. I just eat lots of small meals and snacks. I am also drinking plenty of water which means lots more peeing, haha! I can feel the baby move a lot. Yesterday I noticed the baby had hiccups, I love in the womb hiccups <3 My dd has been talking to the baby in the belly. She has also been doing very well with PL'ing and she joins me on my many trips to the bathroom. She will be 21 months old on the 20th and I think she will make a great big sister and helper. My next ultrasound is on the 25th and that is when we can find out the sex! I am getting more and more excited. I keep looking at the NB fluff I have stashed away in the closet,lol.