View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:03 PM   #13
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post

it's now possible that DH will miss the birth.. but not putting too much energy into thinking about it right now because well, there's no point unless the military finalizes it. We'll see.

Hope everyone is doing very well
Even after they finalize it, dont count on it. I am sure you know that, but I will explain my bitterness in a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post

That happens to me all day. Sometimes my cervix twinges, sometimes my bladder and sometimes my hip tickles. Right now i have serious rectal pressure.....like he's laying on it or sonething.

Only 1 service with 1yo, thank goodness! But my eyes were droopy during the message.
I feel like this baby is all over the place. I have been trying to do belly mapping (maybe its too early?), but I feel kicks and moves and bulges _all_over_ with this one. The fact that I have ocassionally felt like baby kicked my cervix makes me really hopeful my placenta isnt covering it.

Afm, feeling better and remembered that I hadnt shared my wonderful, stressful, tinge of disappointing news with you all. The air force is sending my DH's entire unit home 2 months early! For the first time in the history of the Air Force (not really but first time I have ever heard of it) they shortened a deployment by 2+ months! No specifics but he will be back well before the birth. So now all our well laid out plans are once again in pieces, thank you Air Force. Just cancelled my doula today (she was so nice and gave me back my deposit- must send her a gift anyway). If I have no placenta problems I am going back to AL with DH. We havent discussed the high-risk placenta plan yet so thats stressful to think about - too many unknowns. I am very happy dh will be home sooner, but I am sad for my mom who was so honored to be my coach. Also sad that I wont be with my ob or hospital here in Illinois because I like it 20x better than my AL plan. And super irritated that I just finished unpacking here in IL. I keep repeating to myself, "we chose this way of life." Still, I hate the Air Force this week..