themaelane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Should I buy a breadmaker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnRose View Post
And as a side note- I recently discovered how to make AMAZINGLY light and airy bread! Add 3 TBLS of Vital Wheat Gluten....it turns a heavy dense loaf into nice light sandwich bread that no one can refuse!
no way! gonna try that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxsma View Post
I don't eat bread but my a lot of people around me do and I love making it. I'm bread challenged LOL I've never made a from scratch loaf of bread that turned out. I went through 5 bread machines before I found the Zorijushi bread maker. It RULES!
Same brand here! Makes great bread and has been going to a LONG time. Was my grandmother's before she went in a nursing home.

I'd recommend you buy a few boxes of packages of bread mix to try it out in the beginning. That way you can get used to the bread maker (and fall in love with it!) before flopping on a crappy recipe and then never using it.

Using more oil sometimes makes the bread....lighter? less dense? Something wonderful.

Pay careful attention to the washing instructions on the bread pan - you don't wanna soak it or put in the wash machine or it causes issues. Easy to just wipe it out really quickly though.
ISO: NB covers/fitteds, flats, wool, 'big sister' stuff for a 4YO girl.
themaelane is offline   Reply With Quote