View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #1
Laylas_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Please delete --BG 4.0 snaps in all colors! WITH FREEBIES!

We are no longer cloth diapering so I am getting rid of most things. All of these have been washed in Tide with the occasional use of white vinegar or bleach. We are a smoke free, Yorkshire terrier friendly home. Thanks for looking!

***please note: these photos were taken at night with a flash so the colors may appear different than they are IRL. Please refer to the Cottonbabies website for better representation if you are not already familiar with them.

First up, these are SECONDS! I purchased them from the CB seconds sale I guess about 4 months ago. They are all stain free and have no issues except for a slightly pilly inner on some. When I got them I could not even tell they were seconds at all. These diapers do not come with inserts.... $72ppd for all 8 -- ALL SOLD OR PENDING AT THIS TIME

FIRST ROW -- left to right
1. Clementine - SOLD
2. Dazzle - SOLD
3. Zinnia -- SOLD
SECOND ROW -- left to right
4. Sassy -- SOLD
5. Mirror -- SOLD
6. Blossom -- SOLD
BOTTOM ROW -- left to right
7. Butternut -- SOLD
8. Albert -- SOLD

Next, these are first quality diapers. No staining, tight elastic and all snaps working. These come with a newborn insert but no one size insert... $12ppd each or $32ppd for all 3

Left to right:
9. Twilight
10. Sweet
11. Noodle

And lastly, first quality diapers, no stains, see descriptions of each for more details...

TOP ROW -- left to right
12. Bubble, no issues $12ppd -- SOLD
13. BG 3.0 with replaced elastic and needs aplix tabs replaced. $6ppd or free with purchase of 3 or more diapers -- GONE
BOTTOM ROW -- left to right
14. Bubble, tag is marked with a "G", unsure of what that means if it means anything, no issues, $11ppd
15. Ribbit - has fabric paint on outside, no other issues, like new besides the paint, $6ppd or free with purchase of 3 or more diapers (only one freebie per purchase please) -- GONE

(.Y.)exclusive pumper alumni(.Y.)
member of BWI of Hampton Roads, ask me about babywearing!

Last edited by Laylas_Mom; 02-06-2013 at 08:30 AM.
Laylas_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote