Thread: Nursing gear
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Nursing gear

We had a very informative chat about the free insurance breast pumps going on FB the other week and I know some of you only do DS. So...I thought it might be good to start a thread here to help all the other mamas. Also, I know I personally need help finding deals on nursing bras and tanks so I thought we could share any coupons or sales here on any nursing gear we find.

Insurance pumps: I had the "run a round" experience with this recently. My insurance is great and will pick up the tab for a breast pump but the medical supply companies are a pain in the butt. If anyone has any questions about how to get a free pump through the ACA some of us are in the process of doing just that so feel free to ask questions.

Nursing gear: Zulily has some cute nursing bras right now. I might be a little too big in the boob for this style but it might work for some of you so here you go! Look under maternity and nursing.

UPDATE on 1/16 - REALLY cheap nursing bras on Zulily today ($12 for 2!). Too bad they only go up to a D cup or I would buy a ton of them! The brand is "A Mother's Love".

UPDATE ON 1/22 - There is a great nursing bra and tank sale on Zulily today, most of them are under $20!

UPDATE on 1/24 - two awesome deals, one on Target.com, they have Bravado nursing tanks for $17 Also on Zulily they have ORGANIC maternity / nursing tanks, I scored a beautiful one in a coral color!

UPDATE on 2/10 - very pretty nursing bras for a decent price on Zulily today. Here is the link: http://www.zulily.com/invite/aheidenberg399

Last edited by twinpossible; 02-10-2013 at 09:31 AM.
twinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote