View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #2
booty hunter
Formerly bd***er
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: PSA-Postal prices are going up drastically Jan. 27

Awesome They do so much they absolutely should raise prices, they deserve it after all. I have never seen such consistency in losing my packages and the level of not giving a damn what so ever has never faltered. I know I can always count on them to have no idea what is going on and the way they act as if me expecting them to do their job causes physical pain so the only thing to do is be a snotty as possible, well who doesn't love that? But my favorite reason they need a raise is that they have to work from 9 to 4 5 days a week and they only get an hour and a half for lunch seriously when will the abuse stop??? But they are so brave they only complain about how long the hours are 5 days a week from 9 to 4 5 days a week. They probably even complain over lunch, THAT is the level of dedication that have!! Who wouldn't want to pay extra for that kind of service?