Lanasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Holy crap!!! Is that +

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdhutier View Post
Now that you posted the other pictures I see it much more clearly and there is definetly pink. The only thing is that it doesn't seem even in width. Maybe it is the picture but it looks wider in the middle and then it seems to thin out on the ends. My concern would be a dye bleeding issue. But if it looks even in person then I definetly say +. But I would still confirm with a different brand besides peeing on things is fun.
Just went and checked the width. It is the same with the whole test line. It is pink. HOLY CRAP. Maybe its a fluke. I'm so a dead woman if its not. I'm a teacher late september/early october is a BAD time to have a baby (but I always wanted a fall baby).

Funny thing is DH will tell anyone who will listen that he is done, no more kiddos for him. I on the other hand have been open about not feeling done, and have warned him what happens when you tell God what you are and are not going to do. My prayer has been that God would either take the desire for another child away from me or he would bless me with one more and make DH okay with it. If this is as positive as I think it is, I hope he can make DH okay with it.

Oh and to the poster who said something about never getting faint lines. I have never tested BEFORE AF was due. I have always tested when she was a day or two late. I'm technically not late until tomorrow.