booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: PSA-Postal prices are going up drastically Jan. 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar View Post
I actually have a perfectly lovely post office and have had great service, so I don't begrudge prices going up. I have no idea why they deliver priority mail supplies for free, either, I just assume that I am getting a free gift of at least 50 cents everytime I mail something priority because I didn't have to pay for the envelope or box, plus they pick it up from my doorstep when I print a label online.

I kinda love the post office. When I had a package lost the manager of my local post office called me every week for three weeks with updates on how he was looking for it. IMO that's pretty awesome service.
Having a great post office or even mail carrier really does make all the difference! In the past we have had amazing post offices and our mail carrier was wonderful. But that was years ago and ever since we have had nothing but issues and every time I deal with the main number they just don't care at all.