MotherMoonPads
Formerly: KeepYourBabyClose
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: PSA-Postal prices are going up drastically Jan. 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar View Post
I actually have a perfectly lovely post office and have had great service, so I don't begrudge prices going up. I have no idea why they deliver priority mail supplies for free, either, I just assume that I am getting a free gift of at least 50 cents everytime I mail something priority because I didn't have to pay for the envelope or box, plus they pick it up from my doorstep when I print a label online.

I kinda love the post office. When I had a package lost the manager of my local post office called me every week for three weeks with updates on how he was looking for it. IMO that's pretty awesome service.
That's awesome!

I really kind of love this post office as well. We just moved here in June, and we have a community mail box. I used to watch for the mail man to drive by and then just walk down to him to give him my packages. After a few weeks, he offered to stop by my house daily to pick up my packages. We have gotten a new mail man since then, but the new one does the same and tries to remind her alternates to pick up my packages as well. It saves quite a bit of effort on my part and I am appreciative that they stop since they are going by my house every day.

I totally understand that they are bleeding money and that this kind of price increase is necessary, but it's still a little shocking that FCI went up over 60%. I'm not sure many of us were prepared for that.
MotherMoonPads is offline   Reply With Quote