Old 01-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #129
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Freaking out - is this a BFP?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordmama View Post
And as suddenly as this little life began, it's over. My test this morning was stark white. Now this afternoon I've been having cramping and have begun spotting. I'm not sure what lesson God is trying to teach me, but I'm heartbroken. It took me 24 hours to adjust to the thought of four children, but I wholeheartedly embraced the surprise edition - confident that it was meant to be. I thank each of you for your words, prayers and kindness through my short pregnancy journey.
sorry for your loss. the only good I can think that comes of a loss is to realize how precious life is what you can do to continue to be happy and content for your children and your own well being. i feel that losing a child make you realize if you were ready, if you want more, if you need changes in your life and you will be more because of this. sad nonetheless, but also very eye opening