View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #9
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nursing gear

Oh my... this is going to take some work, isn't it?? I called my insurance and they were stellar, the only problem is that everyone is out of stock, it seems! Thank you for posting this Anya - I'm glad I'm getting started early!!!! So my insurance sent me a loooooong list of medical equipment suppliers to call and talk to, so I'm starting my calls. So far they are all out of stock, but they all think they will get some in before mid-March, so that is encouraging.

Now I guess I just have to decide if I want to "buy" a Medela-type, or "rent" a hospital grade? I had a Medela with DS and it was perfectly fine - I had a very healthy supply, LOL, and ended up donating tons of milk to Mother's Milk Bank. Are there any major advantages to hospital grade? I work f/t, but work from home (kiddos will be with my parents and I can go nurse at lunch). Wondering if hospital grade would be significantly better? Anyone compare?

And I don't even want to think about nursing tanks I am much heavier this time around, but I have sooooo many still from DS that I hate to buy more!