Thread: Nursing gear
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #11
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Nursing gear

I am hoping to either buy nursing tanks from Undercover Mommaor convert my tanks to attach like theirs do. I HATE draping, it feels like this huge neon sign over me saying, "hey everyone, I'm nursing" and all of my LOs have HATED having anything over them. But I am super self conscience of my extra mid-section, so I LOVE wearing tanks to *hide* that area. And most people aren't even aware when I am nursing, so it works for me.

Have any of you ladies had any experience with the tanks from Under Cover Momma? Looking for some feedback.

I have never had good luck with buying nursing bras prior to giving birth. By the time I had my 3rd, I wised up and stopped at Motherhood Maternity to pick up some after I leave the hospital and my milk is in. I must have been quite a site... hubby carrying a newborn, 7 yr old walking and me pushing an almost 3 yr old in the stroller barely able to stand upright. At least with the stroller, I had something to lean against and help keep me steady!! Oh, and I had to leave the hospital with my staples still in... OUCH!!

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote