3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How Long Are Your OB Visits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Whited View Post
It is hard for me to get mad at my OB for the wait time because he is right across the street from the hospital and I know he gets behind because he has to run across the street and deliver babies.
Exactly!!

I have yet to go to my OB for this pregnancy. Didn't know I was going to her till January 3 when my Peri told me to (thought my peri was going to deliver me). So I got her next available and it is when I am almost 16 weeks.

However I have been around the medical world enough to know that a wait, ANY wait, is better then getting in and out. Even with the over active 4 year old in tow. The times that I get in and out out I actually worry about because that means that, more often then not, I am in trouble. That I don't want EVER again! So tomorrow when I go and see my Oncologist for a 10:15 appointment and she sees me at noon, I will sit back and relax and THANK GOD that I didn't have to see her when I walked in. And in the off chance she is running on time I will be thanking God that everyone she saw before me was well.