View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 16-31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
I can barely see the screen to type this b/c I'm over here bawling. My first day alone with three kids was a total disaster. "They" say that if someone has a hard time going from one to two children then it's easier going from two to three, and that if someone has an easy time going from one to two children then it's harder going from two to three. I thought I had a hard time going from one to two, but now I'm having an impossible time going from two to three. My kids have so many behavior issues that I can't seem to get a handle on and I'm very discouraged.
Andrea. I just want to echo what the others have already said. Hopefully that adjustment period will be short and quick, everyone will settle into their new normal routines and things will settle back down. I've always heard it's harder going from 1 to 2 than it is from 2 to 3, but I've never really believed it. I mean, how could it be any easier? An extra person to tend to and split attention with, etc. I'm preparing myself for the difficulties I'm expecting DS to give me once this new baby arrives. He's always been one to test the limits and push me to the brink. Thankfully he's a bit older so maybe it won't be as bad as I'm making it out to be in my head. Anywho, hang in there.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote