View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #4
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 16-31)

Had our growth u/s and another NST this morning. The little lady weighs about 4 lbs 14 oz and is measuring about a week ahead of schedule. The MCA doppler numbers were good, as were the fluid levels (I assume because I forgot to ask about them). She was being a bit finicky with the NST. Whenever she'd move a certain way she'd cause some good contractions. Didn't have as many accels in her HR either, but the RN talked to the MFM doc about it, who must've been ok with what she saw because I didn't have to stay hooked up any longer. Made my next 4 week's worth of appts with MFM, concluding with another growth u/s at 37w on Valentine's Day. At this rate this little gal might make it past 37w, which is a good thing!

DH got the crib all set up last night and we got all the bedding put in. This morning after my appt I picked up the changing table I got off of a local FB b/s/t group. Hit up Marshall's and TJMaxx for some baskets to go on the table and found just what I was looking for. That being said, I only found 3 and I need 2 more. Will have to keep searching. Now that the crib is set up, we have diapers washed and we have the carseat...I can say that I officially feel ready for her whenever she decides to come.

Last edited by TS8213; 01-16-2013 at 11:44 AM.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote