Old 01-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #9
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 16-31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM Had my level 2 u/s today and while baby is healthy I have a placenta praevia marginalis (the edge of the placenta touches the cervix and there are some placenta vessels over the cervix). Basically I'm on restricted activity-no lifting/carrying at all and we pray it moves or it will have to be an automatic c/s. So let's hope it does just that because after 2 speedy vaginal deliveries I don't really want a c/s. Baby is transverse right now but I refuse to worry about this at 21w. (he flops around all the time and I can feel him doing that)
the placenta will move for you. If not, and you do have a c-sec, you can at least know that it was necessary, kwim? You'd never have to worry or wonder if it was because of this or that choice or intervention.
I had a c-sec with DS2 and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still would prefer a vaginal delivery, but at least I know a c-sec can be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
I know! It has been such a dollar coaster this time. Beta didn't rise like it was supposed to (started out with 3 babies which was why they did what they did), bleeding at 10 ish weeks b/c of the collapsing sacs and a couple of other trips to L & D....I really can't believe I only have 2 weeks!
I didn't know about the other 2 babies. I'm sorry.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote