View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
Rachelle
Registered Users
seller

All gone! Please delete

LOWERED PRICES--TONS UNDER $10

I think I figured out how to get all the photos up by making them into collages. Lets see if this works...

Oops, it didn't. Replaced pics that showed mostly sold stuff. Email if you want more pics (exteriors, interiors)

WOOL GALORE—LOTS CHEAP

Please Note: My location and life schedule do not allow me to be a fast shipper! I'm confident of getting things shipped within a week of purchase, but can't promise I'll be able to get to the post office sooner than that. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you are looking for something to arrive really quickly, best purchase from someone else. All prices are not including shipping, I will charge cheapest shipping in addition. Feel free to make a reasonable offer if you don't like prices. All items from smoke-free, pet-friendly home.

1.Disanas, VGUC, medium. The blue one is a 2-3 yrs and the whites are 12-24 mo but as you can see in the pics, the blue is super-felted so it's actually the same size as the “smaller” ones. The white ones are moderately felted through the crotch and have some lanolin discoloration on the inside. All are very nighttime worthy. These all fit my son until about 22 lbs. LOWER PRICE NOW $10 eachSOLD

2.Unkown WAHM wool wrap, size large, some discoloration and a few tiny moth holes (pic doesn't show it, sorry) NOW FFS with another purchase

3.Little Beetle, multi-size but I'd say small through medium/large not really a full large. It runs very snug in the legs. Wool is in excellent shape, but there is one spot where the seam is slightly open (seconds flaw), which doesn't affect functionality. $10 SOLD

4.Stacinator size small. GUC with some staining on outside $10 SOLD

5.Biobottoms size B, older style with no gussets. Well loved (lots of stains) but still plenty of life left. The velcro has come loose on the edge; needs to be re-stitched or opened gently. $4

6.Biobottoms size C, but honestly I can't see any difference from the size B above! Older style with no gussets. Well loved (lots of stains) but still plenty of life left. $4

7.Biobottoms size C, older style with no gussets. Well loved (lots of stains) but still plenty of life left. $4

8.Biobottoms size B with gussets. Well loved (lots of stains) but still plenty of life left. $7 SOLD

9.Imse Vimse Medium. GUC, could use new waist elastic (super easy to do by hand) and has some discoloration on outside $10 Now $8

10.Bumpy size Large but I think it fits more like a Medium. Kool-aid (?) dyed red by someone else. Fair used condition, needs re-stitching on the velcro. I already replaced waist elastic $4 SOLD

11.Loveybums Organic Wool Large. Fair used condition, there's a lot of discoloration and a hole around one of the snap openings (you can still snap that one, just have to search for the snap through the hole) but elastic is in good shape. Good for nighttime if you prefer a wrap style. $7 Now $5

12.Loveybums Jersey Wool Medium/ Well loved but still in pretty decent shape. $10 SOLD

13.Loveybums Wool Crepe Large, may have felted to fit more like a medium. This one has velcro instead of snaps; I bought it used from someone who custom-ordered it that way. Leg elastic was replaced by LB after I bought it, so it's still in good shape despite lots of use. The only thing is that I find the front edge has a tendency to fold down, but the velcro is nice & soft so it doesn't chafe when that happens. $10

14.Loveybums Wool Crepe Large, may have felted to fit more like a medium. This was my favorite LB cover! Very trim fit but completely bulletproof. Staining shows how well-loved it has been, but still plenty of life left in it. $10 SOLD

15.Nikky X-Large (but I think it fits more like a Large). A little pilling around edges, some staining, wool is still perfectly intact. $8

16.Niji Medium VGUC to EUC. No staining, a miniscule amount of pilling around the leg openings. The waist on this one runs quite trim, best on a skinny baby. $15 Now $12 SOLD

17.Bumpy Large. Very well loved with staining, a hole worn on the inner layer (not quite sure how that was accomplished, it came to me that way!) and I've sewn repairs to the leg gussets. But still some life left in it, the wool itself is not worn thin so it's actually quite functional. FFS to whoever asks for it with another purchase.SOLD

18.Can't remember the brand, Large to X-Large. Very well-loved with some very thin spots around the legs. FFS to whoever asks for it with another purchase.

19.Biobottoms size C, older style with no gussets. Well loved (lots of stains) but still plenty of life left. $4

20.Biobottoms Hi-Cut size D. Staining/discoloration and some pilling around leg openings. NOW $10

21. Recycled Longies, medium blue cable, very soft. I made these for my 11-month old, he wore them once and they accidentally ended up in the regular wash. So they are now newborn size. Still somewhat stretchy, though. rise 13" inseam 7.25" waist 14" Sorry, no pic yet but if you're interested I'll take one and email it. $5 SOLD

Last edited by Rachelle; 07-06-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Rachelle is offline   Reply With Quote