Old 01-17-2013, 12:27 PM   #33
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ***Winter gardening chat! *** December~January

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9 View Post
Briggs and straton engines are hard to beat. We currently have a Cub Cadett. It's wheel spin opposite of the blades. Something I will not ever do without again. It if a feature that keeps the machine from jumping or yanking you. It keeps it steady and easier to controll. Something to look into. It's also easy to turn and manuvure in small spaces and turns. It's big, so it's a tight fit. But, it stays where you want it to go. We have never had one do that before.

We wanted the tiller and Ray's Uncle wanted our boat, so we co-own both now. So if he ever needs the tiller, he can come get it, and same with the boat. He hasn't used either, lol.
Cool!! That's why I like the BCS's...they don't jump or pull too much and they really grind the dirt. They are pricey but last a lifetime +.

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. Sis got in a pretty bad wreck at 3 a.m. (works night shift...just moved in with us) the other morning and totaled her car...she is ok but still sore. I haven't had much time to get on here.