View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
gummybearmama
Banned for multiple accounts~This member is also Wasabimommi who left ds with unresolved transactions

My Mood:
Pausing testers for now

These testers will have to be put on hold and will not open until after I have my baby in early april! I want to be sure I can dedicate the appropriate time and energy into these as I can! Thanks!

I was wondering if there would be any interest in snapping flat hybrid diapers? They would come in preemie, medium and large sizes. They would have a cute cotton or flannel outter, a hidden fleece layer for wetness protection, multiple hidden layers of absorbency, and a layer of minky or velour on the inside. They would almost be like an AIO in flat form. They are serged around the edges and snap closed. This is my prototype I am still working on:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I am still looking for testers for my newborn diapers and burp rags below)

Hello ladies! I am looking for testers for a couple of items I would like to start selling once I open my shop.

First up is this newborn flat fitted diaper! I will also have larger sizes soon. They are made with cotton and flannel and have an attached insert which can be folded down for extra absorbency in front. They come without snaps so they can be used with snappis or pins but snaps can be added if you would like. Testers will be asked to answer a few questions about the durability of the product once you have had a chance to use them. Tester price is $6.50/ea (shipping not included) (pictured are ready to ship but can also make them to order)

I would also like to test out my leak resistant burp cloths.They are contoured to be used around a newborns neck like a bib or over the shoulder. They are 12in long, flannel on one side and cotton terry on the other. There is a hidden layer of pul in the middle to help with unexpected spit up accidents from escaping.

They are 2 for $8 to test (shipping included). Your choice of flannel from my stash, will post pics below. I will choose a coordinating terry.

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thank you for looking!

Last edited by gummybearmama; 02-28-2013 at 12:30 PM. Reason: On hold
gummybearmama is offline   Reply With Quote