Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Question about hospital stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Yup, what everyone else said.
Assuming normal circumstances, baby would stay with you in your room, and you can dress her in whatever you want to. Actually, our hospital ask you to bring your own clothes for baby.
In the NICU it would all depend on what access they needed to baby for best medical care - with tubes and whatnot, it would be best for baby to be in whatever clothing they use (whether nothing or a little t-shirt).
My DD was in the hospital for her whole 5 months and trust me she wore clothes. She wore a ton of clothes. DS was in the hospital for 6 days and he couldn't wear anything in the Oxyhood (because it is hot and humid) but he could wear things once his UA line was pulled (umbilical line). I can't remember exactly what he wore for those few short days after that but I know he wasn't ever in hospital stuff... just like his sister.

Good luck! I hope you don't get another NICU stay. Even if you think your prepared for them, they are never easy.