View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #32
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Re: HS Check in. Jan 14-Jan 31

Schoolwork was done by the older two, but I admit I didn't check it, so I don't know how well they did on any of it. lol We did make clouds in a jar for DS's science, though, and they watched a Netflix video about animals that defy evolution, so I know science was covered. Didn't do a thing with YDD as far as schooling goes. Oh well. She's 5 and probably ahead anyway, so missing a day won't hurt her.

Tomorrow I really need to sit and make sure everything was correct from today before we move on. Especially for ODD's math. She's into pre-algebra now and I've heard several people say Math-U-See doesn't have enough practice in the higher grades, so I want to keep on top of it to make sure she's really understanding. She's just 7th grade, so if I need to switch, now would be a good time to do so -- early enough that she can get used to a new curriculum before the higher, harder maths.

We also have Friday lunch at church and we're moving books around. DH built me a new bookshelf to replace the short one in the living room, which is going to be moved into DS's room, so maybe he can actually put things away.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote