View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #34
croark
Registered Users
seller

Re: HS Check in. Jan 14-Jan 31

Welcome Michelle! Yeah, destruct o babies have a tendency to interrupt the school day. Alot. I'm sure that's helping u with staying perpetually behind ;-)
Btw, you have a nice ecclectic mix of curric there. How long have you been HSing?

Yesterday was crazy busy for us but we finished all school work. Today we hardly have anything to do so it's mainly house cleaning day and then we're going to pick up a lil girl to spend the night for the first time. She recently started going to our church and come to find out she is homeschooled! We are really excited because, til now, we haven't had any local HS friends. My oldest dd has been praying for a bff so we're hoping that she might be an answer. She's two years younger than my dd but she's a highly advanced lil girl. In 1st grade she was 4th grade level. Which is why she is now HSed. Even socially she seems very mature. Anyway, I'm rambling! We are just excited. I'm sure most of you know that friendships are totally possible for a HS family but it does require more effort than the general PS family. And it's really nice to see God answer a lil girl's simple prayer for a friend.

Last edited by croark; 01-18-2013 at 07:43 AM.
croark is offline   Reply With Quote