View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #1
Rachelle
Registered Users
seller

Various Fitteds--added GMD WH, lowered prices

ALL SOLD, THANKS! PLEASE DELETE

JUST ADDED: 6 GMD Large (brown edge) snap Workhorses, all in rotation about 2 months. Elastic and snaps still excellent, some minor pilling and some staining shown in pics. $5 each or all 6 for $24 plus shipping. SOLD

7 Snug-to-Fit (multi-size) 100% Cotton flannel. I don't use fabric softener, so they've become a bit stiff. I suspect the flannel would soften up again with fabric softener, or what I did was used a fleece liner with them. Some pilling and staining, and the velcro has gotten a little “wonky” (still perfectly intact, but you can see in the pics how it twisted a little in the wash). Otherwise good condition. $7 each plus shipping or take all 7 for $40 ppd; REDUCED: Now $5 each plus shipping or take all 7 for $35 ppd.
SOLD
GMD Medium Workhorse, pin-style. GUC but for some staining. $4 plus shipping SOLD

Sustainable Babyish Bamboo, Small to Medium pin-style fitted. Very trim in the crotch. Comes with two inserts, one for heavy wetters daytime, both can be used together for nighttime. $8 plus shipping SOLD

Unknown brand bamboo, X-Large fitted. EUC but I found the narrow velcro didn't hold so great. Sorry, got the outside pic blurry. $8 plus shipping

Sorry, until I figure out how to manage attachments better with the 3-picture maximum, I can't post pics for all of these. But send me a PM for more pics.

Please Note: My location and life schedule do not allow me to be a fast shipper! I'm confident of getting things shipped within a week of purchase, but can't promise I'll be able to get to the post office sooner than that. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you are looking for something to arrive really quickly, best purchase from someone else.

Last edited by Rachelle; 03-26-2013 at 08:49 AM. Reason: All sold, please delete
Rachelle is offline   Reply With Quote