View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #153
Sakari
Registered Users

Re: Before and current pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrossTheUniverse View Post
I didn't realize I never shared on this thread. I started out in February 2012 at 296lbs and by December 2012 got down to 219lbs (77lbs lost). This was purely from diet change alone and practically no exercise (besides walking). I am 5'11" so my goal as of December 2012 was to start an exercise regime in order to lose another 25lbs to be at an appropriate weight for my height, and to tone up. Well, I recently found out I am pregnant so the hardcore exercise/toning will be put on hold until after baby, but I still plan to continue eating Paleo and light exercise.

Here is a before/after pic:

AWESOME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae View Post
Here's my before and afters.
July 2012- 215
January 2013 - 176
Attachment 130450

Attachment 130451

I'm working on toning up now. 14 days in to a squat challenge and I've already lost 1/2 inch on each thigh. Need to work on my core next.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
SO great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae View Post
I just did the HCG diet. I'm starting to exercise now to tone up.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
You had fantastic results! My sister has dabbled in that diet before too. It kinda weirds me out though! Didn't you think it was strange that you were tricking your body into thinking it was pregnant? and won't the weight just come back after you stop taking the drops? I hope I don't sound mean - I'm curious!!

These pics are ALL so amazing!! I have some somewhere, I might go find them I still have goals I want to hit, but I'm encouraged when I look back at some of my old photos, how far I've come! I hope it stays...

I sell Baltic Amber jewelry!
Sakari is offline   Reply With Quote