View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
gummybearmama
Banned for multiple accounts~This member is also Wasabimommi who left ds with unresolved transactions

My Mood:
Talking On hold until after delivery of my baby!

These testers will have to be put on hold and will not open until after I have my baby in early april! I want to be sure I can dedicate the appropriate time and energy into the dolls as I can! Thanks!

Hello all! What started as a Waldorf inspired doll has ended in a slightly different way than expected. I have been working on this pattern for days and I am very pleased. What I have come up with is this modern cloth doll!

I am working on another version of the doll that looks like this:

I think I like this one better!

She is 19" long and has a hand embroidered face. Right now I have only tried the pigtail hair-do but, I would love to take special requests to try something different. She is made from cotton flannel and cotton fabric. Her face is embroidered with cotton embroidery floss. She is stuffed with a non-allergenic polyester fiber fill. I also have the beads I could use to give the doll more weight but I have not tried it yet.

If you would like to test, you will be given the option of dress/slipper fabric, hair-do and skin tone. I will choose a coordinating color for the dolls arms and legs. If you have any special requests for facial expression, please let me know! I would love to customize one of these for your little one!

I will be making pre-made dolls and posting them here to be tested. You may also request a customized doll for a little extra. You can post questions or sign up to test here. I will check both often.

**I am currently working on a boy version of this doll as well!

TESTER PRICES:
Pre-made doll - $14
Customized doll - $15-20 (depending on how much detail is requested, pm me for details)

Hair color options: Dark brown, light brown, sage, pink, blue, black, white, and various prints

Skin color options: Cream, brown (working on getting more!)

*Shipping is not included. Please let me know your zip code when you sign up so I can give you a quote on shipping. They are pretty lightweight and should not cost much to ship.

Last edited by gummybearmama; 02-28-2013 at 12:28 PM. Reason: closing testers for now
gummybearmama is offline   Reply With Quote