View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:08 PM   #17
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Phil & Ted strollers- do you have one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicanashville View Post
The jump seat was nice for babies but toddlers can't see anything and just want to get out.
I have never experienced this with any of the 4 children I have put in the bottom seat.

The bottom seat holds to 35lbs on my e3, I cannot speak to what weights work on the newer models. I follow the P and T recommendations for my model and do not place my child in the bottom seat until over 8 months of age. On mine, it doesn't recline and there is no spine or head support. I cannot imagine a tiny riding there?? So I put the older sibling on the bottom while the baby rides up front in their infant seat, or I put the extra seat on the front toddler upper mount positions and lay the main seat down for the baby. Over 5-6 months, I let my baby ride in the main seat and the toddler rides down lower. Then over 8 months, the baby rides on the bottom and the older child up front. I love the versatility and found it to work very well no matter what age combination of children I have put in it. P and T used to have an excellent video on their website of all the various seating combinations. Don't know if they still do.
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
GEMQEMCABOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote