Snacks in our house are a must!
Looking at my fridge that has quick printed out options so people are blankly standing in the kitchen is as follows...
- fresh fruit (bananas, pears, apples, pears, mandarin oranges, blueberries)
- peanut butter with fruit or graham crackers
- cheese sticks
- fig bars
- organic clif bars for kids have tons of vits and are cheap at Costco
- dry cereal
- baby puffs
- slim Jim's have tons of protein and my 2.5yo loves them
- snap-pea crisps from sprouts
- sprouts brand cheese puffs
- fruit snacks
- dehydrated fruit like apple rings or banana chips