View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:28 AM   #21
xoxoproverbs31
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Girl I know how you feel! I was determined to EBF for multiple reasons and ended up almost every feeding in years because of latch issues or over let down and baby would wail or because of pain. I felt so alone but was encouraged that my body was made to do this and was best for my baby AND my body and wasn't willing to give up just yet. I never took a support class, although that probably would have been wonderful and I should have! My husband actually was a huge supporter for me and rooted me on the continue. He had to speak encouraging words over me almost daily but I was also a new mom and had no idea what I was doing wrong even though I had talked to friends and had tons of BFing books and had studied all the positions.

Don't give up just yet momma! Looking back now at my 2.5yo little boy and the close bond we have, I am so blessed and thankful that I didn't give up the multiple times I wanted too.

I would definitely join a class...check out baby boutiques around you area and also get on the website KellyMom. I was referred there by an acquaintance and it has been such a huge informational outlet for every question and concern I've had regarding BFing.

Hang in there! You're walking where millions of mommas have been before and have made it through!
xoxoproverbs31 is offline   Reply With Quote