View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
hilaryisinked's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 26,252
There is some kind of spray on waterproof stuff that covers like cotton Nikky have on them. I don't know what it is called though.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Hilary, head over heels wifey of a Coastie
Mama of Aubrey & Delaney
hilaryisinked is offline   Reply With Quote