View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #5
FerventlyDreaming
Registered Users
seller

Re: Would you give up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnymommy View Post
I would suggest you have a really good discussion with the social worker about the situation. It doesn't sound like your child is the only victim. If he is also hurting his brother than all of the adults involved in the case need to know in order to determine the best steps to take for each child. If the social worker is not interested in hearing your input than move on to the guardian ad litem and anyone else involved. Perhaps they need to be separated...
My husband asked him today and he freely admitted that he scratched Little-Man in the face when he was sleeping. This whole thing breaks my heart for everyone. Although this child can infuriate me like no other he is like this for a reason.

Today he has slapped both little kids and my DS was sitting on a bench/toybox. (It has a padded lid for sitting) X-Man Pulled the lid out from under DS making him fall and hurt his leg. I watched the whole thing happen! He no longer even cares if I am in the room.

It has gone from 0 to 10 in a hurry.

This child is so handsome and seems so charismatic when you meet him. I think it is going to be hard for the social worker to believe that he has done all of these things.

I just wish it was Tuesday so I could have this very difficult conversation over with.