MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Let's talk childhood obesity....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I truly used to feel this way, but then DS turned 1 and suddenly became the pickiest eater ever. He used to eat anything and everything without complaint (and we did BLW). It's only been recently that he has eaten meat without being coerced to. Vegetables are still lacking.

He would literally not eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner some days. It's awful. After a while I got tired of cooking and throwing everything out.

So, no I don't think you can make a child eat broccoli without forcing it down their throat, and I'm just not willing to take that step.
My kids have all gone through picky phases where I was 99% sure they were gleaning calories off of oxygen . I just kept providing the same foods...they ate or they didn't. Eventually they ate...get hungry enough and you'll eat anything. My oldest went nearly a week where he ate only oatmeal, toast and orange juice (breakfast) in a 24 hour period. Eventually he ate food again LOL
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote