Registered Users
Formerly: tina041077
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kindle Fire???

Quote:
Originally Posted by somo_chickenlady View Post
I only have a cover, which doesn't include a stand...and honestly most of the time when I'm using my Kindle I don't use it. I don't have any screen protectors, but I'm the only one that uses it, so it never gets scratched. If you have children that will be using it, I would probably get it. If you are the only one that will use it, I would skip all of the rest. I have a "Speck" cover, and it works well but there are some apps that only work in the horizontal mode, and that way with that cover (the way the charger access is), it just falls out of the cover that way!! I hate it!! So, I usually just end up taking it out of the cover when I have to use it horizontally...and honestly, I prefer to read when it is horizontal, so it is most of the time.

I wish I had a cover that I could use it horizontally and still use the cover. I would probably like it a lot more that way, but I have no idea what "generation" my Kindle Fire is, and I know for each one the covers fit a bit different. Is is one of the first ones, but I still have no clue.
The cover I linked snaps on to the Fire with cut outs for the speakers and charging cord. And my Fire is one of the first that came out. Bought it beginning of last year. So it would work for yours.