Old 01-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #8
allisonmartin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Kindle Fire???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PailPowder View Post
Well I used the stylus for games and stuff. For that it was nice, and prevented finger smudges. TBH dh got me a Galaxy Tab 2 for Xmas so he took over the Kindle and I hardly use it at all now, but he loves the pen. He uses it all the time. I only asked for the Galaxy b/c I am more an app person, and Google Play has way more free apps so for me it was the way to go. I have the Kindle app on it and read on that. But we like the Fire so much we're thinking of buying another for the kids to share b/c now that dh took it over he is being stingy
Yea I decided to go with a cheaper tablet first since it's my first and I don't know a whole lot about them. Just couldn't bring myself to pay that much for one yet, might get one in a couple years when I decide I need something "better". Do you have the screen protector as well? It looks really nice, but I'm not sure if I want to add another $25 to my order.