View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #21
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Actual reasons for induction

Every day is torture for me. Right now I am sitting here hoping my "break-through" pain meds start working. I am in pain (6-7/10) and half hope that it kick starts labor like it did on Wed and half hope the pain meds will do their job.

The constant pain and the teasing "labor" is wearing me down mentally. I never wanted this for a pregnancy or to do this to a baby. When I found out I was pregnant, I thought maybe I would finally have a normal pregnancy. DS was finally calming down his behaviors, DD's issues were finally stable. And then I go to see my Urologist just to make sure that if I was going to have stones that we would not be reacting to them like I did during DD's pregnancy. And I find out I have 4 huge stones in both kidneys.

And now 22 weeks later, I thought that with everything I have done, I would be pain free until delivery. I have taken my meds without fail. Even the patch that I thought would be my "cure-all" turned out to be the worst thing ever. And now, being 36w1d, I wish for labor every day.

I had a severe pain attack on Wed. I was at the hospital registering myself and baby for delivery. I had to pee one more time before I went to my next errand. The 2 min walk back to my van was agonizingly slow. The pain got worse with every step. I was already at a 4/5 when I woke up that AM. I called my OB's office and they said if I was calling, that I must hurt enough to be seen. I re-parked my van closer to L&D and went in. I thought I would get a dose or 2 of Morphine and be on my way until the nurse told me I was contracting every 4-5 mins. And the got stronger and a bit closer together as time went on. Then I told the nurse that I was having some sharp pains internally. She checked me. 3cm dilated & 70% effaced. She immediately went to call my OB. And I was made to stay another 4 hours and even made some progress but after 2 of those hours, I stopped contracting. Even though I was 35w5d, I didn't care. I just want the pain to stop.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote