View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:05 AM   #16
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristy_1996 View Post
I haven't been too present in this group...well on DS at all really. I have had a difficult and tiring pregnancy that just had me in a funk. Less than a year ago, actually one month from now, I had a D & C after being diagnosed with a blighted ovum that devastated me to my core.

Five days ago, I gave birth to our sweet baby girl. God DOES know what we can handle and man, is He great. The heart ache and pain I felt last year was horrible, I am not going to lie. But the pure joy I felt holding my first and only daughter in my arms was a whole new feeling that I can never imagine NOT feeling.

Here is my rainbow baby, Laila Amelia. She was born Jan. 15th at 2:09 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs 15 ozs and was 21.5 inches long. I birthed her naturally and it was an incredible experience. When I get around to it, I will type up my story; short as it was..(hehe) and share on here.

I never thought this day would come but man am I thankful and grateful to God for all He has given us!
How precious Cristy! I am so happy for you. Our God is an awesome God for sure.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote