View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #1
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Girls Purple Polka Dot Slippers $10

For sale are two pairs of shoes. Both have been worn ONLY inside. These have not walked on grass, concrete, etc and are in excellent used condition.

WAHM Purple with pink polka dot Bedroom slippers $10 PPD

These were purchased from a DS WAHM and custom made for my daugther. The bottoms are vinylish (not sure what it is called) as to prevent moisture from seeping through. The Pink section and purple w/polka dots is fleece. These are warm, but when I ordered them I did choose the not super warm options that the WAHM had which were suitable to her climate in Alaska!

Measurements are: Just over 6" in length and about 3.5" at widest part. I found the opening (around the ankle) to be tight on a little snug on my daughter's thin ankles.

These are soft soled Robeez stype bedroom slippers

SOLD below

IsaBooties Elephant Parade Shoes Size 18-24 months $15 PPD
IsaBooties are soft soled (Robeez type shoes). These shoes are vegan and made in USA. They are machine washable and include the original care instructions.

Measurements: Sole is just short of 6" in length. Just short of 3" at widest point.

These fit my daughter from approximately 20 months until 2.5 and as you can see have held up very well as they appear in very good used condition.

Last edited by Brooke789; 02-17-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Brooke789 is offline   Reply With Quote