View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
mamabirdandbabybird
Registered Users
seller

Mini de-stash! I'm parting with the following items... All come from a smoke-free home and have been washed in EcoSprout and Rockin' Green only. I will consider reasonable offers so PM me if you're interested:

SOLD!! 15 Bum Genius diapers- Three are 3.0s and the rest are 4.0s. All are in boyish/GN colors (yellow, white, blue, and green), stain free, and are in good condition. They have been loved but elastic and Aplix still work great. Each diaper has two inserts in good condition but look a little dingy since they have been used. Would love to sell as a lot but would also be willing to split them up. $11ppd per diaper or am willing to make a deal for multiples or the lot!

SOLD!! Bummis tote bag wet bags- One XL bag (purple) and one small bag (red). Both in EUC. $20ppd for both but I will consider any reasonable offers.

Rumparooz OS pocket diaper in Lazy Lime- (Shown in photo on the very left) EUC! Worn five times or less by my little one. Stain free and comes with the inserts that came with the diaper. Inserts are bright white! $21ppd
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	diapers.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	131161   Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	131162  

Last edited by mamabirdandbabybird; 01-27-2013 at 03:19 PM.
mamabirdandbabybird is offline   Reply With Quote