View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #24
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiejo View Post
I've not posted much, and not since Nov I think. Things have been so busy. I'm now 14w1d, and heard the heartbeat on Friday for the first time. It was a strong 165. She used a portable US machine to take a peek, but couldnt see much. I just saw the nurse, and have a first actual checkup next week. She nearly flipped when she saw I was 14 weeks just had no desire to go in before that, and we just moved across state lines 2 weeks ago.
I've never been so ill as I was this time. Still having some headaches and light-headed spells. I'm rather anxious to look at my lab results when they come in.
I feel so.....non-chalant this pregnancy. I dont post many updates on FB which is odd for me. I'm not hiding anything, but feel no reason to advertise it either. No ticker or email updates. I'm just taking each day as it comes, and it seems strange to me to feel this way. I'm excited, but in no rush for anything. I dont know why that should feel odd, but it does. lol.
With DS I was extremely laid back & in no rush for anything. I think because I was almost 3 mos before I found out about DD & her pregnancy flew by, I totally wanted to savor every second of being pregnant again. And I did...all 41w6d of it.
But with this one I am extremely anxious. I don't want to rush it at all really because I know this is my last, but my fear of loss & the uncomfortableness of being pregnant after a c/s is making it difficult to completely relax & enjoy the journey. I really can't get over how weird & sensitive everything is in there. I'm 14 wks & not really showing much, but it feels like my uterus is all over the place in my lower abdomen...like its just rolling around in there. Makes me nervous about getting bigger cause I keep waiting for it to actually hurt, which it hasn't as of yet.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote