View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #20
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

I never had the need (really) for lanolin but I'll probably get a little tube just in case. My Brestfriend pillow wonderful and kicks Boppy's @$$ for nursing. I LOVE the Lasinoh disposable nursing pads, they have been the ONLY nursing pads to work for me. I leak like crazy and have to wear them for what feels like forever; I was able to stop when my milk started drying up a few months ago due to pregnancy. (Love Amazon for buying the big packs). I also did like having a pump for when I was engorged and baby didn't want to nurse and plan to get one (thanks to insurance -- I EBF and am a SAHM/WAHM) this time even though I'm hoping to tandem and have DD#2 help out with the engorgement part. I couldn't live without my nursing tanks and I plan to get some new/different ones this time around since I really don't care for the boob cut out ones but the ones I want are $$. I wait until after my supply is established before getting new nursing bras since you never know.

To sum it up, my list is:
- Lasinoh Nursing Pads
- My Brest Friend Pillow
- Nursing Tank Tops
- Lanolin (good to have on hand)
- Nursing Bras (after supply is established)
- Pump (good for engorgement -- I preferred my manual for this reason)

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote