View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
Registered Users
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,012
It could be either sensory seeking behavior (in which case an Occupational Therapist may be able to help) or anxiety related (in which case a psychologist or psychiatrist may help depending). I think some acceptable "chew toys" like chewy tubes or even gum may help if you're not interested in an evaluation
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote