View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:42 AM   #51
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Jan. 9-20

I need newborn diapers (both genders), older diapers for a girl, a carseat (regardless of gender), bedding for a girl, diaper covers (DS didn't last great), a large wet bag, and our stroller fixed. I probably also need new hooded towels, washcloths, burp rags and bibs. DS and DD had all of the above and I know that I kept them, they were just never that soft like how I like. Also both DD and DS stained some of the above. Clothing I should be okay on for both genders for a while. DD never got into newborn size and I still have the outfit I was planning on bringing her home in. Though that could be morbid to put the next child in. Oh and I need a queen size quick zip sheet for co sleeping with! They are out of them now or that would already be off my list. I can't wait to get that! I hate the sheets we have on our bed right now.

My like to have list includes a diaper bag (hate the one we have), woven wrap, new toys (just a few that are JUST the baby's), and new wipes.

I had went to BRU to find a carseat (preliminary investigation) and look at diaper bags. I wanted to see the skip hop bento and they didn't have that. I was also looking at infant seats but DH thinks we should just go to convertible from birth. I posted on the Carseat board and if this baby is as big as DS was then I should be good doing that.