View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:16 AM   #1
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Another newborn question...

Are there any laws on the books that say you have the right to get your child properly secured in a seat before they can make you move the car? I know this sounds silly but when DS was released from the hospital, we had a convertible seat for him. DH had got the car and brought it around to the entrance of the hospital to pick us up. The valet attendant gave us about 30 seconds to put him in before they were complaining about how long we were taking (it is a loading/unloading zone). I am sorry but I don't think even the most experienced carseat tech could put a newborn for the first time in a seat that fast!

I will deliver in PA if it makes a difference. I would just love to show them something that says that I have the right to secure my child.

So are their laws on this or should I tell DH that we will take the newborn to the parking garage when we are discharged?