View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #41
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Got a couple more done. Did the "coat closet" (large storage closet in our laundry room. Got two or of sandals and a jacket to pack away for ds3. Took 6 pairs of the boys' shoes and two hangers upstairs. Two pairs of shoes and a jacket up stairs for my kid sister. Think I will hang one jacket per person in the laundry bar in the laundry room and keep gloves and hats in the drawer.

Also purged some things out of the pantry. Empty box from crackers. Color wonder markers relocated to the kids activity basket. Paint brush, makeup, worn out pony tail holder, rogue pen lid, and some other trash thrown out, Spider-Man coozy in the donation bin.

The living room purge will take some work, as the only non-furniture items on the living room are the items I am setting up for the baby (PnP and soft toys) , and diapers and DVDs in drawers. Did find a remote that goes to a tv we gave to a friend.

Last edited by joeslittlewoman; 01-21-2013 at 09:34 AM.
joeslittlewoman is offline   Reply With Quote