View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #13
FernHollow
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Has anyone used Oak Meadow curriculum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art mama View Post
I've been using t4l and I feel that it's doing a great job education wise, but my daughters is already bored with it. She hates seeing the same activities over and over for each lesson. And I've had some technical difficulties. When I've called about them the last I've gotten each time has been rude. I even advised her that the phone number on one of the pages didn't work and I found the toll free number to call. She actually asked me if I dialed one first :/
Wow, that would irk me too. I haven't had any issues with with technical difficulties or having to deal with customer service honestly. I did have to adjust DD's grade level when we first started and they were polite. I heard they just updated their network over the weekend so hopefully the people that have had technical issues will have better luck.

As for Oak Meadow, maybe it will work great for you guys. I am glad there is so many options out there because what works for one family might not work for another. T4L has been really good for us but I know some people love OM too. My kids like fast paced learning and T4L fits in really well to a busy life for working on core subjects for our us. OM really is beautiful, I was actually really sad it wasn't for us.
FernHollow is offline   Reply With Quote